Are you a coffee lover who is always on the lookout for new and exciting coffee flavors? Look no further than Café Opera, a classic coffee with a twist that will satisfy your taste buds and give you a caffeine boost!
- Vanilla extract
- Start by making a shot of espresso.
- In a separate container, heat up milk until it reaches a temperature of about 150°F.
- Add cinnamon and a splash of vanilla extract to the milk and stir.
- Pour the milk mixture over the espresso shot.
- Drizzle honey on top for an added touch of sweetness.
- Serve and enjoy!
Café Opera is a versatile coffee that can be served hot or cold, depending on your preference. This beverage is perfect for a morning pick-me-up or a mid-day treat. The combination of cinnamon, vanilla, and honey adds a unique flavor profile that sets Café Opera apart from your average cup of coffee.
Not only does Café Opera taste delicious, it also has potential health benefits. Cinnamon has been found to have anti-inflammatory properties and may help regulate blood sugar levels. Honey has antibacterial properties and can help soothe a sore throat. So not only will you be enjoying a delicious coffee, but you may also be doing your body some good!
If you're interested in trying Café Opera, you can order it at many coffee shops or make it at home using the recipe provided above. Impress your friends and family with this unique coffee twist.
- "Cinnamon: A Multifaceted Medicinal Plant" by Neha Mishra et al. in Evid Based Complement Alternat Med, 2021.
- "Honey and Health: A Review of Recent Clinical Research" by Susan M. Meschwitz and Rachel A. Butler in Curr Nutr Rep, 2014.